Zavadatar is a dedicated team of engineers with a profound level of knowledge in the design of embedded software and hardware.
what we do
At Zavadatar, we focus on the following areas of the full development cycle:
- Implement low level subsystems and drivers for Linux (x86, ARM, MIPS, SoCs).
- Integrate and customize various open source software to meet specific needs of the customer.
- Design graphical user interfaces (GUI) using web technologies or native OS GUI toolkits (Qt, GTK+).
- Establish development environments, tools, design patterns, testing environments, test cases and unit tests.
- Select an optimal hardware platform for the customer requirements and provide assistance on every stage of hardware development.
- Develop technical specifications and compliance tests.
Our proficiency has been proved by a number of successfully completed projects for well known and technically sophisticated corporate clients. Mostly our projects cover the following fields:
- Linux-based device bring-up: all stages including board specific Linux kernel code, U-Boot, Device Tree and other fundamental requirements.
- Designing NAS devices: Linux-based NAS devices for consumer, SOHO and enterprise markets; system software customization and tuning (Samba, Apache/webdav, btrfs filesystem, IO scheduler, iSCSI target subsystem, etc) in order to address performance issues and specific custom functionality; providing system support for SMR drives; implementation of web based administrative interfaces.
- Design of hardware interfaces for Android tablets: ADK compatible firmware for MCU, ADK transport protocol and user applications (Java); development of IoT devices that are tightly coupled with cloud services, mobile and distributed peripheral devices; design of wearable electronics.
We are accustomed to working as a standalone R&D group but are also able to integrate into and be a part of a distributed team.
Please contact us with any questions you might have! We will be glad to give our feedback and analysis on your projects or technical issues. Send your inquiry and we are sure to find the best cutting edge solution.